- SEASON 2018 is now over. for yr reservations (Apr – Oct 2019), you may contact me either :
- on fixed line : +33 5 63 94 22 47
- or mobile phone : + 33 6 25 63 00 16
- or leave a message on contact form http://www.gite-moissac.com/contact
- or e-mail e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
and I’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
if you are using hidden/masked number, pls leave a message with yr phone n°, thank you.
About frequentation :
if any help in yr choices…,
fewer hikers and cyclists in April due to lower temp which suits those who like cooler weather and less frequented paths. (strawberry time starts there)
May is absolutely crowded : many days off (in Frce), combination of nice weather (can also be rainy ..), long days, blooming nature (cherries)
June is moderately busy, weather is even better, brighter & sunnier : THE long days Month.
July is rather quiet on the camino – Cyclists ride along the canal (from Bordeaux to Sète or the other way round) and hikers walk on the camino crossing in Moissac. Market takes place in Moissac on Saturday and Sunday mornings all year round – Fruit are plentiful all summer long.
August and September are very busy, weather is warm, we are in the South of France and this is summertime !. (famous controlled origin grape “Chasselas” in Sept)